Everybody loves to beautify his or her home with newest interior design trends. However, the most difficult thing than accomplishing is to design it in such a way that people can easily remember it. A place where all your ideas can find their expression. Shiraz Design is that place which distinguished by its signature style of warmth, and personal approach. Our projects range from one room renos to new build multi-million dollar custom homes. Beginning with a design concept and guiding you through the entire design process, we’ll take care of everything from working drawings, to dealing with professional trades. Our complete design packages are all you need in the step to enjoying your new space.
We are offering:
- Artwork, Accessories and Styling Color Consultations
- Complete Renovations
- Custom Furniture Designs
- Furniture Selection
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodels
- Lighting Selection
- Materials and Finishes Selection
- Paint and Wall Coverings
- Space Planning
- Trades Consultations and Coordination
- Upholstery and Fabrics Selections
- Window Treatments
Consultation*Recommended for all properties prior to listing
- Consultation with clients at property
- Recommendations how best to present their home
- Furniture placement ideas
- Discussion and recommendations regarding possible renovation work, e.g. paint, carpet cleaning, re-design of space
* Consultation fee would be wave you get the staging service.
Fluffing/Partial staging:Minimum 2 hours. Fee depends on work required. Recommended for all listings, add a fresh and “de-personalized” look prior to listing!
- Enhancement of “curb appeal”- love at first sight!
- Rearrange existing furniture for a more aesthetically appealing space
- Professional and aesthetically expert procurement and placement of accessories, as above, for a fresh look that appeals to all potential buyers
- Referral of professional, trusted contractors to home owner for services needed
Full Staging:Recommended for homes in need of rental furniture, vacant properties, dated homes, or dated furnishings.
- Complete project management
- Overall design concept
- Arrangement of furniture removal and storage (if required)
- Complete professional staging with a wide range of furniture
- Professional and aesthetically expert procurement and placement of accessories, such as:
- decorative pillows
- flower arrangements
- bathroom accessories
- kitchen accessories
- wall accents, e.g. artwork, mirrors
- Reorganization and rearrangement of furniture and other items in all areas of the home
- Arrangement of contractors for areas in need of work
- Selection of colors and finishes